1. Explain why you selected each of the TWO videos you choose from the selection listed above.
I chose Uncertainty: Modernity and Art and Andy Warhol: Images of an Image because both caught my eyes and I was curious to see what it was.The title was a real eye catcher
2. For each video list/discuss the key concepts you learned.
the key things I learned within the video Uncertainty: Modernity and art was that any kind of style within modern art. Modern art was created during the industrial revolution. Abstract art is very unusual an confusing. Extortion appears in modern art to give new life to all form. In the Andy Warhol: Image of an Image I learned that Andy Warhol became internationally famous in the 1970's. He made art over images that basically covered the entire art. He published his own magazine. He would create silk screening of many famous people like Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor and Jackie O.
3. How do the videos relate to the readings the text?
The video relate to the reading because it discusses abstract art and modern art which they gave a different point of view towards the topic. The also went in-depth more about Andy Warhol life in the video than the text.
4. What is your opinion of the films? How do they add depth to understanding of the readings and art concepts?
I like both the films because it introduce me to how modern day art was formed, also gave me a glimpse of who Andy Warhol was.
No comments:
Post a Comment