Saturday, November 11, 2017

video review

1. Explain why you selected each of the TWO videos you choose from the selection listed above.
the two videos I chose was Expression and Matisse and Picasso. the reason I chose both is because I believe the may relate to each other.

2. For each video list/discuss the key concepts you learned.
the key concept that I learned was the painters inn both films were affected by WW1
Another is that both Picasso and Matisse put their artwork in from of everything.

2 How do the videos relate to the readings in the text?
The video gave a more of an in-depth felling and the text kind of just give you little details of the artists life.
4. What is your opinion of the films? How do they add depth to understanding of the readings and art concepts?
Both films was a great watch for me and it was amazing that I was able to see both artist work in the photos
 

No comments:

Post a Comment