Saturday, November 4, 2017

Mask making

Inspiration #1
I chose this at because of its aesthetics look with also the lines all over of it reminded me of a tiki kind of mask.

 Inspiration #2
 I chose this one because of the line of the mask the way it was used to make everything look more realistic.
I chose this one because of the texture  that show the dark spots being smother than the brown areas. The shape and value of the art.

In my art work I incorporated  line and color elements. The process of doing was that I wanted it show a sense vibrance using bright colors (blue, yellow, green, red) also to  making it seem more of comical and fun. I really enjoyed doing this because it was fun and a little bit different but in a interesting way. The tongue sticking is to show a sense of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment