1. For each video list/discuss the key concepts you learned.
In the video The Lowdown on the Lowbrow I was able to understand that the meaning of lowbrow was indicating someone's lack of intelligence which I would have never thought of. Another thing is how a lot of different types of art are all put separate categories but all come together also flow with each other. In the video An acquiring mind: Philippe de Montebello and the Metropolitan
I get to understand what An art curator does and what their roles is within the art museums. another is how knowledgeable they are on a piece of art work.
2. Do the videos relate to the creation of your Art Exhibition project? If yes, explain how. If no, explain why not.
The videos does not relate to my creation because mine was about solitude.
3. What is your opinion of the films? Do they add depth to understanding of the art concepts you practiced while creating your curation project?
the films were very informative. I like the art that was shown also the art curator in action because it gave me an example of how I should present my art. the video went in-depth on the topics.
No comments:
Post a Comment