1. What was it like using your hand as subject matter for a drawing?
it was very challenging form me but also interesting and fun.
2. What media did you select - pencil or charcoal? Why?
I selected a pencil because it was a easy tool to get for the drawing
3. How did it feel to create a drawing with your non-dominant hand.?
it was very difficult because I wasn't use to using my non dominant hand to draw so it was definitely a new experience that I would hope to strength one day
4. Compare and contrast your final drawings. Do you think they are successful studies?
they are both very successful studies because I thought my non dominant hand would be hard to draw but it turned out to be a little easier. My dominant hand was a lot stronger that my non dominant hand.
5. Would you consider using your non-dominant hand to create artwork in the future?
I would consider using it in the future just to strengthen it and be able to do what the dominant can do.

No comments:
Post a Comment