Saturday, September 30, 2017

Logo Design

1. Discuss what you thought about creating your logo.
Creating the logo was a little bit difficult because it was hard to find something that represented me. The uniqueness of the logo hadrepresent who I am as a person but also show my values also. I am a very simple kind of guy so trying not to make the logo to extravagant but simple

2. Describe the process: creative thinking skills and ideas you used in the logo creation.
The process was first figuring out what was going to be in the logo which at first was hard to figure out but eventually came to the conclusion that whats more me than the letters in the starting of my name. Once I figured that out I began looking at ways to design it but trying not to be extravagant but simple. The skills that was used was the steady hand I used to paint the design and the colors to match

3. What was the most important discovery you made in the creation of your logo?
The most important discovery that I learned was that creating sign , image or even a logo that represent you or something else isn’t easy to do. The process was definetly a learning experience and one I will never forget.

4. What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos, powerpoint, and reading material  for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?

The most important thing that I learned was that the big company put a lot of time and effort into creating the logo that represents their company. The process in order to make sure that the customers they have can incorporate the message they are trying to convey through the logo definetly seem to be a very tough task at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment