Saturday, September 23, 2017

Color Theory Blog

11.         Discuss what you thought about creating the Value Scale and Color Wheel.
Creating the color wheel was a very interesting activity because it helped me understand the primary colors and how the color wheel was made.
22.       Which media did you enjoy working with the best and why?
I used the golden artist color which I was told was the best brand to work with and I felt like it was because it  made the color wheel pop a little more
33.  What was the most important discovery in the creation of these studies?
I learned that the primary colors that we learned as kids are not entirely true whch I found very interest and shocking at the same time
4.   What is the most important information you learned from watching the videos for this project? What is your opinion of the videos?
The video seem very simple and easy to understand but was very informative at the same time. These are the colors that is the foundation for every artist to start with.



No comments:

Post a Comment